Follow this simple Step by Step How to update your Openbox V8 channel list and within 10mins your openbox will be updated with new channel list. This important if you continue to get an ‘Invalid Program, Search Again‘ error when trying to view a channel, or if the channel just isn’t there then you probably need to update the
What you need.
1.A USB memory stick.
2.This will work for Openbox S9 S10 S11 S12 V8S etc & Skybox F3 F3S F4 F4S F5 F5S etc
3.It will take you less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Find the latest channel list or get one from ebay..
- Copy it to your USB root directory (not in a folder).
- Connect USB stick to satellite receiver (Openbox / Skybox).
- Find ‘Edit Channel’ in the Menu.
- Choose ‘Delete All’
- Go to ‘Tools’ in the Menu and find ‘Upgrade By USB’.
- Change Mode from ‘Image File’ to ‘Misc Files’.
- Go down to ‘Select & Upgrade’ and press OK.
- Choose (highlight) the ‘TP_PROG.dbs’ file, press the Green button to ADD.
- Press the Yellow button to Upgrade.
- Wait for the Upgrade to finish, reboot your box and you are done.